Integrating Your Store
A top fulfillment company
E-commerce stores are not data islands - they need to be integrated with internal and external systems to run effectively. Accorin worked with a leading e-commerce fulfillment company to integrate their enterprise systems into the Magento platform.
Over the last decade, the Accorin technology team has integrated e-commerce sites with a wide variety of ERPs, back end systems, custom middleware, CRM, Order Management Systems and more. We worked with a leading e-commerce fulfillment company to integrate their Order Management System (OMS) and Data Warehouse into the Magento e-commerce platform. Integration types includes both batch file updates as well as real-time web services.
Integration points included:
(1) Sending web orders from the Magento to the OMS
(2) Sending phone, B2B and subscription orders from the OMS to Magento
(3) Sending shipment status updates from the OMS to Magento
(4) Sending order status updates and cancellations from the OMS to Magento
(5) Sending inventory updates from the OMS to Magento
(6) Sending shopping metrics and cart data to the Data Warehouse
This systems integration work used Accorin’s Systems Integrator Extension for Magento a powerful Enterprise Application Integration tool that can be deployed quickly and efficiently for integrations between Magento and other enterprise systems.
Typical integration projects include upfront Requirements Gathering, Integration Design, Data Mapping, Development, Verification and then Production Monitoring.
High performing interfaces that smoothly exchange data back and forth between systems.